Wednesday, May 29
- Accused Marine major denies having sex with mid, assaulting another
- Navy talks Pacific strategy
- Ex-reservist pleads guilty to producing child porn
- Court affirms convictions in marriage fraud case involving sailors
- Cavas: Navy chef feeds 'Army.' Is this a PR problem?
- Letters to the editor: Marines and mistakes
- Editorial: Fix training troubles
- May 29, 1863: Siege at Vicksburg, Grant will wait the rebels out
- Editorial: End the budget voodoo
- Slumber hearty: Sleeping on the ground doesn't have to suck
- Shinseki on stopping homelessness: 'The climb will get steeper'
- Making a sex tape a crime for troops, court rules
- Jury grilled during Annapolis professor court-martial
- Former Navy employee to plead guilty in 15-year kickback scheme
- Accidental shot injures 1 at Arlington cemetery
- Top Pakistan militant said killed in U.S. strike
- Pressure increases on U.S. leaders to stem Chinese cyber threat
- Lawmaker wants Army officer to run Arlington cemetery
- Coast Guard cutter gets new commander
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Report: Bio of ‘bad-ass’ Iraqi translator set for big screen
- History command reveals new logo
- ‘Gray Book’ goes digital: See WWII through 5-star’s eyes