Thursday, June 6
- Almost half-million VA loan, grant files mistakenly deleted
- Bergdahl family says they received letter from POW soldier
- Navy announces 20 flag assignments
- New chiefs' training focuses on fleet's real-world problems
- SECNAV names 5 ships, including 2 LCSs
- Marines, sailor arrested in San Diego sweep
- ALL-CAPS MESSAGES ... no more
- New Virginia-class submarine delivered to Navy
- Somali piracy, murder trial gets underway in Va.
- Koreas agree to hold talks on reopening complex
- Leaked order offers insight on secret surveillance powers
- Navy officer competing for position on Redskins
- U.S. collecting huge number of phone records
- Military Muscle: Roped in
- Tricare Help: Coverage tricky for woman pregnant by married retiree
- Mission: Family Plan a fun summer with help from DoD, communities
- Ask the Lawyer: Should you object to summary court-martial?
- NATO countries to mull options for mutual cyber assistance
- D-Day soldier's bracelet recovered, returned to family
- D-Day anniversary commemorations begin in France
- Putin: Navy in Mediterranean not saber-rattling
- Editorial: Smart call to kill PTS
- Editorial: Misguided sex law
- Afghan governor says airstrike kills 3; NATO denies
- Eisenhower Memorial group makes D-Day film on Ike
- Man ordered to repay VA $124,000 in stolen benefits
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Carrier Vinson marks 230,000 traps with cake!
- Navy honors fleets longest-serving aviator
- That was a close one! Blue Angel buzzes Golden Gate Bridge