Friday, June 21
- For re-enactors, Gettysburg is pinnacle of hobby
- CMC sacked for lying to investigators
- Fleet trophy spotlights improved Navy units
- Report names football players accused in academy assault case
- 5 flag officer assignments announced
- Guam diver dies during training
- Senator wants top-level review of Tricare West transition
- Do's and don'ts: Avoid these job-search pitfalls to stay on track
- Accelerators can jump-start your business
- Veterans key to medical marijuana lobby efforts
- Kerry trip starts with tough Syrian, Afghan issues
- Idaho town holds out hope for soldier's return
- Lawmakers want to know more about VA's quick progress on old claims
- Congrats, commander! Active-duty staff corps promotions announced
- Corps grapples with sea-based roles for Force Recon, MARSOC
- Hollings, other WWII vets being honored by France
- Movie review: Where's 'Z' blood? Who cares?
- Jobs for spouses
- Book review: Learning from dark times
- Missionfamily: Parents should know what the school compact does — and doesn't — do
- Ask the lawyer: How does the military define stalking?
- Bill would help rural veterans access VA services
- Senators to VA: Ramp up outreach on burn pit registry
- U.S. fighter jets in Jordan to provide training
- Report: Snowden charged with espionage for NSA leaks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Blue Angels pilot makes Rob Riggle squeal for this ‘Top Gun 2 audition tape’
- Coming soon: gourmet Navy chow. Really.
- Meet rack lamp 2.0