Tuesday, June 25
- Congressional agreement on common combat uniform
- FBI investigation of Petraeus continues
- Senators join fight against adult magazines in exchanges
- U.S. envoy: U.N. failure to act on Syria is disgrace
- Editorial: Fix records fiasco now
- Editorial: Equal standards for all
- Army general accused of sex assault wants Panetta email
- Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon
- Section of USS Indiana heading to IU stadium
- Courtroom closures likely at Army leaker's trial
- Taliban attack presidential palace in Kabul
- Growing problem of suicide in military spotlights VA
- Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs
- Sunscreen changes: Don't feel the burn
- Which type of school will meet your needs?
- Drowning victim identified as Navy officer
- Websites in 2 Koreas shut down on war anniversary
- Russia rejects U.S. demand for Snowden's extradition
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Mids issue musical game day challenge to Notre Dame
- Carrier Vinson marks 230,000 traps — with cake!
- Navy honors fleet’s longest-serving aviator