Wednesday, July 3
- Ike returns to Norfolk
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Navy boosts Persian Gulf patrol craft force
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Focus groups question sailors on 'global force' slogan
- Guest column: Military can — and must — fix sex assault scourge
- Coast Guardsman faces court martial for rape, sex assaults
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- Editorial: Create clear hazing rules
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
- Eisenhower returning to homeport
- 3 Va.-based ships finish homeport change to Bahrain
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Cleveland slugger wins 2014 Bob Feller award for military outreach
- Unrequited mid love has a home on Facebook
- ‘American Sniper’ trailer drops ahead of Christmas release