Saturday, July 6
- Navy seeks innovators, ideas to improve fleet
- Sword given to Civil War soldier returns to Conn.
- For Rep. Rangel, Kunu-ri battle was his 'last bad day'
- Ottumwa WWII era building to become flight museum
- Body of Norfolk sailor who fell overboard recovered
- Sources: DoD considers 3 options for JIEDDO
- A day without pay ahead for Pentagon workers
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case against estate of 'American Sniper' author
2Congrats, O-4! Active-duty staff corps selections announced
3SOCOM chief McRaven set to become next chancellor for University of Texas System
4PACOM chief: U.S. not worried about Chinese intel ship at RIMPAC
5Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
- Navy Athletics to Aztecs: ‘I believe…’ should be a chant for all
- Ross’ crew ferries the essentials to new homeport
- Sailors mingle with TV stars at ‘The Last Ship’ premiere