Sunday, July 7
- JPAC report: MIA work 'acutely dysfunctional'
- Navy renews SPECWAR bonus for chiefs, warrants
- Brazil expresses concern at report of NSA spying
- Russian official: Venezuela last chance for Snowden
- Koreas aim to reopen stalled joint factory park
- Officials: 14 Afghan soldiers, 64 Taliban killed
- Ex-FBI chief Freeh on risk of cyber terror
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Google’s ‘doodle’ honors Navy computer pioneer
- Public service announcement: Drugs are bad
- Christine Fox, from ‘Legs’ to top woman at the Pentagon