Sunday, July 7
- JPAC report: MIA work 'acutely dysfunctional'
- Navy renews SPECWAR bonus for chiefs, warrants
- Brazil expresses concern at report of NSA spying
- Russian official: Venezuela last chance for Snowden
- Koreas aim to reopen stalled joint factory park
- Officials: 14 Afghan soldiers, 64 Taliban killed
- Ex-FBI chief Freeh on risk of cyber terror
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Navy app turns making good choices into a game
- Report: Bio of ‘bad-ass’ Iraqi translator set for big screen
- History command reveals new logo