Sunday, July 7
- JPAC report: MIA work 'acutely dysfunctional'
- Navy renews SPECWAR bonus for chiefs, warrants
- Brazil expresses concern at report of NSA spying
- Russian official: Venezuela last chance for Snowden
- Koreas aim to reopen stalled joint factory park
- Officials: 14 Afghan soldiers, 64 Taliban killed
- Ex-FBI chief Freeh on risk of cyber terror
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Navy Athletics to Aztecs: ‘I believe…’ should be a chant for all
- Ross’ crew ferries the essentials to new homeport
- Sailors mingle with TV stars at ‘The Last Ship’ premiere