Monday, July 8
- SOCOM chief's secret move keeps bin Laden records in the shadows
- Navy identifies submariner found dead after pierside fall
- Studies: Cyberspying targeted S. Korea, U.S. military
- Longer tours, fewer moves loom for troops
- New ports beckon sailors
- Got a surefire way to upgrade MREs?
- Tricare Help: Can retiree still cover guardsman daughter?
- Mission: Family | Legal guide spells out rights, reveals resources
- Ask the Lawyer: Being jailed with foreigners could cut your time
- Leaked Pakistan report details bin Laden's secret life
- Brazil opens investigation into U.S. spying
- Judge faults Gitmo force-feeding but won't stop it
- Defense presents video in Manning WikiLeaks trial
- No cutoff in U.S. aid to Egyptian military — for now
- Fort Hood amps up security as murder trial nears
- U.S., China discuss cybersecurity
- American Military University is top TA school in every branch of the military
- CG cutter Long Island to change commanding officers
- Saddam Hussein's half-brother dies of cancer
- Afghanistan arrests former U.S. translator
- Sitka Coast Guardsman sentenced to 18 months
- Editorial: Cut costs, not readiness
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Blue Angels pilot makes Rob Riggle squeal for this ‘Top Gun 2 audition tape’
- Coming soon: gourmet Navy chow. Really.
- Meet rack lamp 2.0