Tuesday, July 9
- DoD: No decision on U.S. troops in Afghanistan after 2014
- Pentagon takes 'second look' at embattled MIA unit
- Chance to make chief rises; surface engineers lead way
- VCNO: New sex assault prevention programs imminent
- 6 dismissed in 1st day of Fort Hood shooting trial
- Calif. hiring state workers to help VA with claims
- Taliban close Qatar office to protest flag fracas
- Former judge admits flaws in secret FISA court
- Witness in Manning trial: No harm to U.S. from leaked files on Gitmo detainees
- Low-interest loans can help families survive furloughs
- Lawmaker: VA should make sure homeless shelters are fire safe
- New Defense Health Agency taking shape
- House committee, VA clash over requests for data
- Senators deal death blow to big Tricare fee hikes
- 17 villagers, NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan attacks
- Dempsey: 'There will be changes in family support programs'
- Navy worker indicted in fraud scheme
- Pacific Missile Range Facility to get new commander
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Two Academy mids make instant classic in “Brozen”
- VIDEO: Blue Angels pilot makes Rob Riggle squeal for this ‘Top Gun 2 audition tape’
- Coming soon: gourmet Navy chow. Really.