Wednesday, July 17
- Hagel orders HQ staff funding cut 20 percent
- Congrats, O-4! Lt. cmdr. selections announced
- Heart of a hero: Senior chief's son undergoes transplant weeks after pinning his dad
- Cuba calls weapons on North Korean ship 'obsolete'
- N. Korea arms seizure could hurt U.S.-Cuba detente
- Disputes between Morsi, military led to Egypt coup
- Gold Star spouses ask Congress for relief from 'widow's tax'
- On-base same-sex weddings expected to increase after DOMA ruling
- Water main failure hits Joint Base Andrews during heat wave
- Workers restoring second-oldest military cemetery
- Al-Qaida branch confirms its No. 2 killed in Yemen
- Buffalo Coast Guard station getting new leader
- Groton received counterfeit semiconductors
- Experts want to help troops improve finances, avoid scams
- O-4 active-duty line selections: Limited duty officers
- O-4 active-duty line selections: Special duty/engineering/aerospace engineering officers
- O-4 active-duty line selections: Unrestricted M-Z
- O-4 active-duty line selections: Unrestricted A-L
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Navy Athletics to Aztecs: ‘I believe…’ should be a chant for all
- Ross’ crew ferries the essentials to new homeport
- Sailors mingle with TV stars at ‘The Last Ship’ premiere