Tuesday, July 23
- Tell us: Is collective punishment the right way to handle liberty problems?
- Navy's top officer talks challenges in 'State of the Navy'
- Military women say sexual assault and harassment remain
- Vote bars Pentagon from providing enlistment waivers to rapists
- Editorial: Preserve JIEDDO
- Alaska authorities investigate Coast Guardsman's death
- Transgender troops still serve in silence
- After 40 years, return of military draft not in sight
- Court refuses to revive military sex assault suit
- Bill would prevent military pay during pre-trial confinement
- Al-Qaida claims deadly prison raids in Iraq
- McCain will not block Dempsey nomination
- CG rescues fisherman after mega-sized tuna capsizes boat
- Navy kickbacks defendant may take back guilty plea
- Despite sequestration damage, solution looks unlikely
- Congress threatens Afghanistan over U.S. exit taxes
- NATO: Bomb kills 3 service members in Afghanistan
- War friend hopes to jar amnesia victim's memory
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Bush sailors build bombs for Iraq airstrikes
- The “ultimate” Naval Academy patrol boat could be yours
- How the Coast Guard spent its 224th birthday