Thursday, July 25
- Report: CO torpedoed career for 'perfect woman'
- Navy: We'll recover bombs dropped near Great Barrier Reef
- Prosecutors: Manning abused his country's trust
- Gillibrand welcomes delayed vote on military sexual assault
- Promotion list: Reserve line officers selected for O-4
- Consumer Watch: Retail ID systems raise privacy concerns
- North Korea to put captured U.S. spy ship on display
- Syrian opposition urges U.S. to provide weapons fast
- Korean War foes gather in N. Korea to remember war
- Obama administration won't use 'coup' for Egypt
- Senate panel votes for sweeping improvements to vets' benefits
- Tricare Help: How can we make sure newborn is covered?
- Kevlar for the Mind: In civilian world, many military courtesies are left behind
- With drawdown, insurgents launching deadlier IED attacks
- Criticism alters U.S. drone program in Pakistan
- Obese vets might get free gym memberships
- Changes coming to Tricare Retiree Dental Program
- Pueblo vet wants to reclaim the ship
- Reserve line O-4 selectees announced
- Former military guard dog needs help to regain mobility
- McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst gets new commander
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.