Thursday, August 8
- Fired Guantanamo Bay CMC denies 'personal misconduct' allegations
- Review could lead to higher prices at the commissary
- U.S., Philippines to open talks on larger U.S. troop presence
- Yemen official: U.S. drones kill 12 in 3 airstrikes
- Top DoD doctor: Black-box malaria drug should be prescribed only as last resort
- Navy: Guam diver's death accidental
- Local cease-fire deals could hasten Afghan peace
- Expert says enemy could've used Manning's leaked info
- America votes military spouses choir to next round of 'America's Got Talent'
- 10 vital school supplies you never knew you'd need
- Navy: Miami inactivation won't hurt shipyards
- Pentagon's information operations chief moves on
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Blue Angels pilot makes Rob Riggle squeal for this Top Gun 2 audition tape
- Coming soon: gourmet Navy chow. Really.
- Meet rack lamp 2.0