Wednesday, August 21
- Photo gallery: Iraq vets brew beer 'with the freedom we fought for'
- Dempsey details reasons U.S. military shouldn't intervene in Syria
- Photo gallery: What it really means to be called 'plankowner'
- Details emerge in Great Barrier Reef bomb drops
- Jury convicts former sailor of attempted espionage
- Wounded staff sgt., soldier wife use in-vitro benefit
- Manning could serve sentence at famous Leavenworth
- Chinese ships depart for rare drills with U.S. Navy
- Former sailor pleads guilty in child abuse case
- Syrian opposition claims 'poisonous gas' attack
- Marine Corps Marathon tweaks course route
- Espionage trial for former sailor wrapping up
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case against estate of 'American Sniper' author
2Congrats, O-4! Active-duty staff corps selections announced
3SOCOM chief McRaven set to become next chancellor for University of Texas System
4PACOM chief: U.S. not worried about Chinese intel ship at RIMPAC
5Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
- Navy Athletics to Aztecs: ‘I believe…’ should be a chant for all
- Ross’ crew ferries the essentials to new homeport
- Sailors mingle with TV stars at ‘The Last Ship’ premiere