Saturday, September 14
- GOP chairman on cutting future troops' benefits: 'I think that is a place we can go'
- Chiefs invited to stop by D.C.'s new 'goat locker'
- U.S.-Russia reach agreement on Syria weapons
- McCain, Graham blast Syrian chemical weapons deal
- 3 Afghans die as car bomber targets NATO troops
- Vets finish Warrior Hike on Appalachian Trail
- Groton-based sub to welcome new commander
- Using brawn to raise bucks
- New nonprofit gives veteran small-business owners a boost
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- New ‘Homecoming’ sculpture greets sailors in Pensacola
- Google’s ‘doodle’ honors Navy computer pioneer
- Public service announcement: Drugs are bad