Tuesday, September 17
- Okla. governor tells Guard to deny same-sex benefits
- Academy professor back to class after investigation
- A year after blasting contractors, F-35 program head sees progress
- Criminal past not always a disqualifier in clearance checks
- Gunman in Navy Yard rampage was hearing voices
- Syrian rebels demand response after U.N. report
- Mabus orders reviews of Navy, Marine base security
- Audit critical of Navy security review system
- Alexis 'seemed harmless, if really awkward'
- Wave of car bombs kills 23 in Baghdad
- Newtown activists again lobby Congress on guns
- Navy Yard victims were devoted spouses, parents and sports fans
- Prevent interview blunders
- Mikulski to VA: Draft a plan to fix Baltimore claims office
- Afghan president says no rush for U.S. security deal
- Base security tightened after Ft. Hood shooting
- Russia against use of force in Syria resolution
- Legion report: VA must do more to attract women vets
- Defense Sec. Hagel honors Navy Yard victims
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Blue Angels pilot makes Rob Riggle squeal for this ‘Top Gun 2 audition tape’
- Coming soon: gourmet Navy chow. Really.
- Meet rack lamp 2.0