Monday, September 23
- Looming government shutdown: Your questions answered
- DoD orders employees to prepare for shutdown
- No mid-Oct. paycheck for troops if government shuts down, lawmaker says
- New job screening rules in wake of Navy Yard shooting
- Did being gay sink this officer's career?
- Kenyan officials claim last push to end mall siege
- Va. man misidentified as Navy Yard shooter knew 1 victim
- U.S. military ending Gitmo hunger strike updates
- Security updates could slow Navy's computer network
- Navy halts search for 2 missing airmen in Red Sea
- New PRT rules mean more time to take test
- Sailor accused of molesting girl, 13
- Assad: Syria will allow access to chemical sites
- U.S. faces tough challenges to deliver aid in Syria
- Al-Qaida: Syrian rebels kill jihadist leader
- Egypt bans Muslim Brotherhood group
- Afghan official, 2 NATO troops die in attacks
- Naval Academy considering golf course improvements
- Official: Tape test would go away 'in a perfect world'
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.