Monday, December 2
- Reserve mobilization rules revised beginning Jan. 1
- 8-month deployments become the 'new norm'
- Iraq FM talks to Afghans about security
- Biden visits Asia amid Japan-South Korea's toxic ties
- NATO chief: U.S. deal with Afghanistan crucial
- Policy allows military to help undocumented relatives
- Flag officer assignment announced
- Syria crimes evidence 'indicates' Assad role, U.N. says
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Bush sailors build bombs for Iraq airstrikes
- The “ultimate” Naval Academy patrol boat could be yours
- How the Coast Guard spent its 224th birthday