Monday, January 13
- Big changes to BAH?
- Federal spending bill calls for $572B for Pentagon
- Report: Fling in Italy sank flagship CO's career
- Bodies litter South Sudan oil town; talks resume
- Sub Minnesota arrives at new homeport in Groton
- Man arrested for attempted transfer of F-35 data to Iran
- March court-martial set for Naval Academy midshipman
- Judge blasts Corps for botched prosecution of Marine who shot corpsman in the eye
- Mahan sailors honor WWII attack survivor
- GOP senator: Budget cuts affect military survivor benefits
- Retired generals, admiral embrace pay reductions
- Letter: Kalashnikov suffered remorse over AK-47 deaths
- IG: One-star guardsman scammed nearly $200K
- Archaeologist digs at Tarawa for WWII remains
- Navy resumes helicopter crash recovery off Va.
- VA hospital makes changes after fatal beating
- PT365: 7 tips for starting the year off right
- Trail tough & totally retooled
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Report: Bio of ‘bad-ass’ Iraqi translator set for big screen
- History command reveals new logo
- ‘Gray Book’ goes digital: See WWII through 5-star’s eyes