Tuesday, January 14
- Israeli defense chief comments spark spat with U.S.
- Joint high-speed ship to make 1st deployment
- CNO: Focus on boosting fleet's 'quality of service'
- U.S. vets return North Vietnamese soldier's helmet to family
- Spy court judge slams proposed privacy advocate
- Phone firms hesitate at U.S. record-keeping idea
- Iraq attacks kill 8 people in Baghdad
- U.S. lawmakers urge tough stance on China sea claims
- Attack sub Scranton returns from deployment
- Mabus stresses forward presence despite fiscal problems
- 3-star: Sailor shortage threatens surface Navy's readiness
- Footage sought in Naval Academy sexual assault case
- McKeon fails to obtain Afghan detainee names
- Lawmakers seek data on sailors' exposure to Fukushima radiation
- Congress seeks to improve military sex assault investigations
- Advocates: COLA fixes miss the mark
- After 'transformative' year, F-35 program focuses on software, quantity
- 200 dead in S. Sudan after boat fleeing war sinks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Cleveland slugger wins 2014 Bob Feller award for military outreach
- Unrequited mid love has a home on Facebook
- ‘American Sniper’ trailer drops ahead of Christmas release