Sunday, January 19
- Navy, Pentagon battle over LCS future
- When do nuclear missteps put security in jeopardy?
- Jordan ready to host U.S. training of Iraqi soldiers
- Panel reduces senior chief's rank at emotional hearing in divers' deaths
- Tricare centers closing soon
- Lawmakers say Obama surveillance idea won't work
- Karzai again demands U.S. airstrikes end in Afghanistan
- Iraq announces offensive against al-Qaida
- NCIS boss tackles agent anxiety from forced moves
- Taliban bombing kills 20 troops in Pakistan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Navy app turns making good choices into a game
- Report: Bio of ‘bad-ass’ Iraqi translator set for big screen
- History command reveals new logo