Wednesday, April 9
- Mission Family: Résumé tool helps spouses highlight experience
- Meet Operation Homefront's 2014 military kids of the year
- Destroyer Donald Cook to enter Black Sea amid standoff
- NATO to consider options to reassure Eastern European members
- CNO: 'Take jointness to another level'
- F-35 forcing Navy to develop new hearing protection for flight deck crews
- Sailors recall rough seas during rescue of family
- Key senator opposes commissary budget cut
- U.S. officials reject Rubio claim about CIA report
- Nominate an everyday hero for our Service Member of the Year contest
- Afghan probe begins in attack on AP journalists
- Tricare Help: It will cover some co-pays for other insurance
- Ask the Lawyer: Sniffing legal substances is still against rules
- More budget cuts mean longer deployments, Pentagon leaders say
- Dems call GOP-led Benghazi probe 'witch hunt'
- DoD appears to expect fewer jobless vets by 2015
- Some Vietnam vets with PTSD fight for benefits
- U.S. troops need to continue fight against 'robust' al-Qaida, panel told
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Behind the scenes with The Last Ship
- Navy football dons ‘summer whites’ for OSU game
- Naval Academy superintendent throws first pitch at Camden Yards