Thursday, May 29
- Survey: Lower pay raise would hurt troops' morale more than finances
- 2 arrested in robbery of 100-year-old WWII vet
- SecDef Hagel softens words of support for VA secretary
- In wake of VA scandal, DoD to review its health system
- U.S. troubled by new Ukraine violence
- Dempsey: U.S. not 'exhausted' by decade of war
- DoD report calls for more restrictions on high-interest loans
- Widow wins VA claim 24 years after filing
- Mattis: Withdrawal plan gives enemy hope, sends wrong message to allies
- House panel proposes $570B for defense; adds monies for carrier, growlers
- N.C. veteran center declared safe after bomb threat
- Boehner reserves judgment on fate of VA's Shinseki
- Republicans shift criticism from VA to White House
- Lawmaker seeks privatization of some veterans' health care
- Michelle Obama to help lay keel for new submarine
- Parents of military suicide victims applaud proposed law
- Go big: More max-cushion shoes are hitting the market — are they right for you?
- Kevlar for the Mind: Bridging the gaps in 'cultural competency'
- Tricare Help: No requirement to give up Prime
- Consumer Watch: DeCA continues efforts to improve commissary shopping experience
- Sen. Franken calls on VA secretary to resign
- Bombs kill 4 in Afghanistan; NATO soldier dies
- NORAD scrambles jets as civilians keep straying into restricted airspace
- Hollywood reconsiders its portrayal of veterans
- Jet searchers rule out area where Navy heard 'pings'
- CIA drone strike program in Pakistan winding down
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: Bush sailors build bombs for Iraq airstrikes
- The “ultimate” Naval Academy patrol boat could be yours
- How the Coast Guard spent its 224th birthday