Wednesday, August 13
- Airman accused in Ramstein sailor's murder will not get death penalty
- Report: Bergdahl's platoon mates seek book, movie deal
- Further restrictions lifted for F-35 test fleet
- Vets in workforce ramp up as military gears down
- IG: Former DARPA head promoted own company, violating rules
- Shipping firm sues over 2012 Navy collision
- U.S. military aircraft operating in northern Iraq
- Vets awaiting primary care at VA can now seek private physician
- Ask the Lawyer: The many nuances of 'aiding and abetting'
- Tricare Help: When over 65 is supplemental coverage needed?
- Mission Family: Spouses helping spouses get ahead
- Iraq PM warns of more turmoil if replaced
- Congress on board with Obama's Iraq plans
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.