What publications do you produce for the military?Sightline Media Group publishes four publications for the military community:
- Air Force Times
- Army Times
- Marine Corps Times
- Navy Times
Do I need to be a member of the military to subscribe?No, you do not need to be a member of the military in order to receive any of our publications.
How do I subscribe to Navy Times?You can subscribe to Navy Times:
Online: Navy Times
Phone: Customer Service 1-800-368-5718
(Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET)
What type of subscriptions do you offer?We offer print and digital subscriptions options.
Convenient home or office delivery of the publication.
Provides forward-looking perspectives on military culture, family life, and off-duty adventures.
Topic specific issues: Best for Vets Colleges, Jobs, Best Places to Live, Travel, and more.
A digital subscription is included with all print subscriptions.
Breaking news coverage is available 24/7 -- online or your mobile device.
Multimedia content and interactive tools.
Plus full access to MilitaryTimes.com and MilitaryWaypoint.com with a single username and password.
Can I order a gift subscription?Yes, you can purchase gift subscriptions. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-368-5718 to purchase.
Customer Service is available Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
I have a print subscription, how do I access content online?Digital access to Navy Times is included with all print subscriptions. In order to access online content, you must activate your account online.
To activate your online subscription, please call Customer Service at 1.800.368.5718 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET).
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?If you have any problems, please call Customer Service at 1.800.368.5718 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET).
How can I get help with my subscription?You can get help with your subscription by:
Mail: 1919 Gallows Road, 4th Floor, Vienna, VA 22182 USA
E-NewslettersNavy Times offers several valuable email newsletters that provide you with timely information about what is happening within the military community.
What e-Newsletters do you offer?Daily e-Newsletters:
- Early Bird Brief – The most comprehensive defense news and information delivered every morning.
- Daily News Roundup – The top stories from Marine Corps Times delivered every afternoon.
- Retirement E-Report - Weekly e-newsletter by Patricia Kime, our expert on retirement benefits and issues.
- Money Report – Articles about benefits and pay. (2x month)
- Education Report – Articles about tuition, scholarships, schools and more. (2x month)
- PCS Report - Articles about relocation. (Seasonal)
- Career Report – Articles about your military career.
- Special Coverage – Articles about events that you need to know about.
- Discounts & Deals – Discounts and special offers available to the military community only. (Quarterly)
- Promotions & Offers - Receive information on new products, services, special offers, and programs.
Where do I sign up for your e-Newsletters?Sign up to receive e-newsletters at: https://account.navycorpstimes.com/newsletters/.
Select the e-newsletters you are interested in, provide your email address and click the “Sign Me Up” button.